Wednesday, November 11, 2009

You're the world to me :)


Hey :)

I didn't have breakfast again. I needed more time to sleep :)

BK competition today! Wei Jin said that we totally trash the other class. But the mic wasn't working. But we did good, didn't we? :) Watched a movie after that. Muslims students went to the library. The movie was good. Quite touching cause I kinda cried. Only a teardrop fell. ONLY ONE! I manage to hold my tears back. I tend to cry everytime someone preach about God. That's just me, Isabelle.

Had late break. I brought sports shoes today. For basketball of course. My sole hurt because I didn't wear proper shoes yesterday. We got trashed by W and K. Well, not badly trashed but 1-0 and 1-0..sigh...we beat C though! So, we got third place. Better than last year :) I cried when we lose to K. Blame the referry. Stupid Max and Victor. Especially Victor. I think he's blind. Pfft. I didn't cry even though W won cause I gave both of them a good trashing. Hah! In your pimply face xP

The guys did good too! :) But we just couldn't beat W. They're just too damn good. Ah well... I didn't talk to Matthew the whole day today. I snapped at him again. I was pissed okayy... Sorry Matt. Knowing that you don't read my blog, you won't read this too.. So too bad! I did apologize..

Thank God it didn't rain. Need to take a nap. I'm exhausted....

*throws myself on the bed*

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment