Sunday, November 8, 2009

AWESOMENESS


Hey :)

Today was great! Ash and Eu Jin came to my house in the morning, like 9:30? Didn't do much at home anyway..

We went to church at 11:15 and nearly slept. x) Lunch was chicken rice :) Eu Jin and I were STUFFED. Thanks to Ash for not eating the clams and my mom who kept on giving us clams. xP Eu Jin bought Slurpee after lunch. Brain freeze people :)

Went to Meng Kit's house for BK practice and damn, the weather's HOT. We didn't really practice at first. Eu Jin and Ryan was messing around. Ah well, boys will be boys. We started practicing in Meng Kit's hall. Lots of disruptions..for example,
Eu Jin sang off tune.
Eu Jin sang the wrong note.
I sang the wrong note.
I forgotten the lyrics.
The pizza man came....
Meng Kit didn't have enough money to pay the pizza man.

Meng Kit had to borrow money from Eu Jin..
Eu Jin and Ryan made a song about the pizza man..
phew..thats about it. :)

Then we finally get to practice! It was okay, i guess. Had pizza for tea. Eu Jin made a mess again! Whats wrong with you man?! xP haiyoo... We practiced again.. After that the guys went up to play the comp or something..the girls were down there talking, playing with Meng Kit's iPhone and guitaring. 'Twas AWESOME. Haha! Random much.. xD

I went home at 5. Dropped Ash home, Eu Jin followed me back. Sorry Ash that my mom couldn't fetch you back in time! I'm so sorry! Wasn't Was my fault. My mom's really inconsiderate sorry. I know.. Eu is gonna have a hockey match tonight so he couldn't join me for dinner.. Eunice, I'm so sorry that i couldn't fetch you home. I feel so guilty. *guilt piling up on me* :'(

At least we had a great time rightt? :) And Ryan, you're an ass for calling me using Meng kit's house phone. For no reasons! ok..that's about it.

List of mess Eu Jin did
  • kicked a football into a plant
  • kicked a football into an orange plant (some oranges dropped)
  • threw an orange unto the neighbor's wall (with visible orange mark)
  • kicked the football to the neighbor's house
  • accidentally spilled coke unto Michelle's pants
ps: Matt Khoo, that football was yours
pps: Matt Khoo, the paint on my yellow PJK can't come off!!! grr...

No comments:

Post a Comment