Thursday, November 12, 2009

When we met


Hey :)

It was a rather boring day. I skipped breakfast again! I know I know..breakfast is the most important meal of the day and bla bla bla.. I need to sleep man! I nearly miss the bus today cause I was reading this book and I was so engrossed and lost track of time. x)

Spelling Bee was the first activity in school today. Really boring! I was half dead in there. P didn't win again.. Reyna should have participated. Went to the hall for the finals and it was BORING!!!! :P Yoong Keat was scolding me cause i talk too much. Matt came late today. Dentist appointment?

We didn't have any games today. There was suppose to be Netball but I don't know what happened, it wasn't on. Watch our class guys play basketball today. Spend time with Matt :) The guys got third place like us. Other than that..nothing interesting happened.

Suddenly Handball popped up. Arghh!!!! But we didn't play. So we stayed under the sun for nothing. I'm starting to get a headache :P

Had basketball training after school. I couldn't get any ball in! I only got 1! And thats really bad :( Sang "We wish you a Merry Christmas" to Jia Qi while playing. Haha! She thought i was nuts :) I was just being really hyper! But then it rained. The trainer wanted to kill us. xO

No comments:

Post a Comment