Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sealed


Hey :(

Today was TIRING!!!! Aaaaa!!!! It was very cold this morning. No hot shower so I was shivering. From now on, I'm not having breakfast 5:30 in the morning. I nearly feel asleep and my face nearly went into the cereal.

Creative model building was crap. But at least our little futuristic basketball court was cute :) Yes Ash, Kar, Weann, Mich, Sarah? Haha! the plastercine was soft, so the thing couldn't stand. Its cute kayy, its cute :D

Games ain't fun :( W class is a sore loser. No offense. I know you girls wanna win basketball really badly but it still not fair. And you don't have high 5 in front of our faces. It hurts a lot.. :( I guess we didn't try our best too... Handball was against C. Knock out system. We lost. But it was a GOOD GAME kayy..no one cheat or anything. Plus, we lost to them by 1 point. We keep on having a tie. This means that we're gonna be as good as C! And you all know how pro C class is... Good game C!

Captainball was BAD!!!! Was against K class. Knock out system. We lost. How unexpected.. I got hit everywhere. Yes. EVERYWHERE! Ouch. Very pain. And I'm very tired.. :( It wasn't fair. Ash didn't even touch the captain. But at least Jia Qi was okay la. Though she hit me a lot of times. But its okay.

Went back to class and sulk then.......you know what happened. I felt totally useless.. Then Reyna came and save me :) THANK YOU REYNA!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! :) I cry because of your very touching speech. And that you're leaving next year. If it wasn't for you.. I don't know what will happen to me.

And Matt Khoo, hope you're alright :)

notice that i didn't put the smiling smiley up there? It wasn't a good day..

And, Matt Khoo, I'm glad you read my blog. I thought you don't bother

3 more days :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment