Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dance Floor


Hey :)

Class Party was today! And it was a success! Hah! Cause I pestered everyone bout bringing their food and all. Our class was decorated with balloons and ribbons. It was AWESOME!

I didn't use the bus this morning. My dad fetch me to school so i was SUPER EARLY. I hate the school bus cause I will be always late -.- some stupid form3 indian dude (not all indians are stupid, mind you) takes 15 minutes to get on the bus. Thank God he's leaving next year. Heh x)

Mok was sleeping in the class when I arrive. Then Manda came and helped me arrange the food. Thanks girl! Assembly was looonngg...

Class party started at 9:30. We ate a lot. I did. All of the food was great! Especially Reyna's cheesecake. Reyna, can i have the recipe please? :) Haha! Mich , Calvin and Sara brought their "twister". We laid all four of them on the floor. And it was HUGE. People from MCKLW started coming to our class. Our class was the BEST. The games and food was the BEST! A lot better then last year. Last year was crap. Then everyone started playing "Twister". Guys and girls. It was fun! It was a bit of a torture, but fun. Playing with Matt was funny. I think he and Vincent nearly died in there. Poor guy. Max Soh and Vee vern came into our class. I made them play "Twister". Its funny looking at Max's face! Hahah! Stupid Zing had to put glitter on my face. So did Weanner and Dawn. I looked like Tinkerbell. We didn't know that "Twister" wasn't allowed in our school until Esther Foo said so. Oops. We didn't know kayy..we're innocent people. The pizza came at about 11. I didn't have any. Was too busy playing.

Telematch started at 12:30 or so. I used my last pair of contact lenses :D Captainball. First match was against some form 1 team. We won! Then i subbed someone in C class. We played against form 3. THEY ARE DAMN GOOD. I was like, OMG man.. After that, my team played against the form 3 and we got trashed really badly. *points too embarrassing to be shown* But the thing is to have fun!

Helped clean up the class after everything. It was kinda tiring cleaning the class. The tables were so dirty. Yukk. We got bored and played Limbo using the broom. Reyna and Herrvena is so good at it :) In the end, it was a GREAT DAY.

Thanks again everyone for contributing! For those who didn't (you know who you are *stares angrily*)..IT ISN'T OKAY! But never mind. Don't do that again. I forgive you :D

I still have glitter on me...

Credits to: Amanda, Jo, Mich, Sarah and mdm Sim for the decorations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment