Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The world came crashing down


Hey :)

Worst thing happened yesterday.. :( So, from now on, I'm ditching my phone. Cause my phone is the bridge of communication...we don't talk much in school, that's why. So don't blame me if I didn't pick up your call or reply your messages. Sorry.

School was fun today! :D though i didn't do much. The Patriotic song competition was today. The form 1s were cute. 2C was GREAT man. Especially Ain. Her voice was like, WOAH. I hope our class did good. *prays* Madam Intan didn't wanted to tell us who won. She's so mean x) And and and, Huei Minn's dress was nice :D

I played badminton! And I'm starting to be good at it, right Kar, Mich, Ash? :D I use to hate badminton cause i suck at it. But I didn't realize how fun it was until today :) I still hate ping pong. :P Kar and I shouted to Madam Norasimah from the hall but she didn't see us. Haha! She was soo funny! Then I saw this little form 1 guy walking and i wanted to shout :" FATTY!" But, naaahh... :)

Tomorrow. Handball. Wish us luck! I wasted a pair of contacts today cause i thought today was handball. oops...

Just had dinner. Not feeling very well. I think....i need to lie down a bit. I just received an email from him :) *smiles smiles smiles* okay.. need. to. lie. down.

*drops dead on bed*

No comments:

Post a Comment