Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm here for you (:



Hey :)

Today was okay. I don't know why was I looking forward to today.. I must be a dumbo xP The water was cold in the morning...

Assembly was kinda long today. Listening to her talk.. Mdm came into our class and told us some people will be changing class!! Aaaaa! Eu Jin, Grass (Weed) and Jun Xiong changing class.. I will miss Grass the most. Cause I'll miss bullying him. Telematch was the first activity in the morning. Had much fun! (: There's this throwing egg thingy. Haha! Thank God I didn't kena. Or else I'll stink! x)

Borrowed SOMEBODY's shirt today (: Watch the guys play captainball. They're okay. We're one of the leading class for chess. Yay! Kick their arses man! We got trashed by M for Captainball girls. Yes. I know. I friggin' suck :'( They could have done better without me. I am a failure. Maybe I should not play tomorrow. Ah well.. i have a feeling they're pissed at me :( It rained half way, so we couldn't continue playing. Which ain't fun. IT JUST HAVE TO RAIN!! AGAIN!!

Saw Matt pissed today while playing captainball with L class. Scary much.. o.O Knowing you Matt Khoo never read my blog, you'll never know. Its so hard to organize the class party -.- Dude! Is it so hard to cooperate??!!!! All you guys want is to have fun and not doing anything. How is it gonna work man?! You BOYS are useless!!!! FRIGGIN' USELESS!!!!! *screams* Thank God for Reyna. Hmph.

Got home and my baby cousin was crying. Well she wasn't anymore when she saw me! :) But she did cry again when i went to bath. Kids... too spoilt. Web call Matt after I bath. I look like a mess. Don't I?

Why do you have to leave??!!!! Especially you two, Matt Khoo and Reyna!!!!!!!! :( I will miss you guys the most!!

4 more days to spend with them. Appreciate time people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment