Friday, November 20, 2009

It takes forever to say Goodbye :'(



















Dear Reyna,

I've known you for two years. And time flies. Now, you're going to Australia. Destiny is mean. But we can never change it. Can we?
I knew you were a really nice person the first time i saw you. That laugh and that smile. No one can ever forget them. I still remember the first time I talk to you. It was about where you live and everything, bout Emily Choo. Then started laughing. What a great day it was. I will never forget it.

Na, thanks for encouraging me that day. I really needed it. You did sound like my dad though ;)

I had fun with you this year :) I really did. It was a fun year. I'm glad that I've met you.

Thanks for the MEMORIES. Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!!
GOOD LUCK IN AUSSIE. All the best, Na. Come back to visit often. And don't come back all posh-like and with an aussie accent. We won't understand you ;)

LOVE YOU FOREVER REYNA! You'll always be on my mind. Always and Forever.
My life won't be the same without you. WILL NEVER.

See..you made me cry.




Dear Matthew,

Though we met only in May this year, but we became BEST FRIENDS! Haha! Because of "someone". Remember? I got your number, and then *contents too private to be shown* :) I knew you were leaving since last year but i thought it was no biggie cause i don't really know you. NOW ITS SOMETHING REALLY BIG THAT I CAN'T GET OVER! I hate you for leaving you ass. You just have to go. You are a real BEST FRIEND and A HAWT SEXY DRUMMER. CF won't be the same without you :(

I'm gonna miss that idiotic laugh of yours. It makes me laugh too! Gonna miss messing your nicely gel hair. Gonna miss throwing my purse at you :( This is LIFE.

All the best in your damn new school! Good luck in everything. Thanks for everything Matt. Thanks for the memories. Thanks for catching me when I fall.

LOVE YOU FOREVER. Life wouldn't be the same without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment