Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'll wait. Even if it takes forever :)


Hey :)

Today was tiring. Form 1 went to FRIM. There's where we went last year. A day without form 1s x)

Some dumb art competition this morning. I never like art competition.. :P The title was "Year 2057" 100 years after independence day. I drew some crap xD Haha! Not interested to win anyway.. The cooking competition went well, i think. Last year was better though :) Jo smelled like ashes or something.. Poor girl. Tim had his drums exam today so he had to go home early... Hey hey, we have a new name for Kar's _______. Its starfish! We might still change it.. not really confirm. And Stupid Grass will be called Weed from now on. Thanks to Sarah :)

Basketball competition today. *hapee hapee* Haha! It was unexpected cause it was suppose to be Handball and netball today but...then...there seem to be some problem..so yea.. Knock out system for Handball and Netball man...i do hope we win :)

We won for basketball! :) P class girls that is.. We beat M, 5 love, and L, 1-2. Sorry if I hurt anyone! So so so very very very sorry! And sorry that i scolded you guys, and thanks. I was feeling very frustrated, tired, and felt like slapping someone.. My left foot hurt now.. Ouch. I have to pay the price for winning too kayy...

Had BK practice in the chapel at 2:45. It went well, i guess.. :P

Technically, our class guys are useless.. So we girls will show you guys how useless you are. Hah x)

Now, where did I put my chocolates...??

No comments:

Post a Comment