Sunday, November 1, 2009

THEM ♥

*We're just missing the Weanner here*

Hi world! :)

I feel like talking bout them today. Since i have nothing to talk about. They're really important people in my life. Without them, i'm nothing. So, its them.

1.) We've been really close. Until and after concert. :d I know I talk too much. Sometimes. Sorry if you don't like it. :( cause I didn't mean to. I just wanted to make you laugh. It seems like you love THEM more than US now...because of HER
. I know she's really nice. Everyone love her :) So i guess they're more fun, huh? *sulks* i just hope that we'll be close again, like last time. I really love it when you call me or even say my name. I really miss you :(

2.) I LOVE ♥ to say 'hello' to you. The way you say it makes me feel loved :) Like you're happy to see me. You're a great person. I will be there for
you if you need me :) always

3.) New to us :) But weloveyou.

4.) Yea you. you're really FUN!!! =D but sometime you go really quiet. And you wouldn't open up. Don't let family problem bother you :) we're her
e to listen. I still remember the first time you said 'hi'.

5.) I have only one thing to say. HYPER. Don't bother about what people say about you. Or why they don't like you. Just be yourself. That's why
you're loved. :D


6.) I
love ♥ you a lot. But you just don't realize :) and you can be a real asshole. Flirting with other girls to make me jealous and to get my attention? I guess you won this time.

7.) I
don't like you.

8.) Don't get me wrong but i really love you. So don't always complain that i don't like you during BM class :) it can be annoying


number 1 is the longest. Cause..i feel like telling her but i just don't dare :P

No comments:

Post a Comment