Friday, November 6, 2009

Fly


Hey :)

The Leo Carnival was today. It was fun. I guess. But the weather wasn't great. It just have to rain.

Mich and Sarah didn't come. Lazy people. Not coming also didn't tell me. *sticks tongue out* hmph. Not many people came anyway. So its just Kar, Ash, Weann, Amanda, Reyna and me.

Reyna wanted the guitar. Its 300 points. So we had to play a lot of games! And i mean A LOT.

The first game we played was some water shooting game. We were first to play so everyone was staring. Really scary. We're against Matthew's gang. And he just have to shoot me. Of course the guys won. Cause they're GUYS! My yellow PJK shirt was all paint. Orange paint.

I didn't play the next game. It was Fantasy world. Mini games :) It was so funny watching them play :D especially Reyna. Haha! x) But then we had to stop for a while. Thanks to the rain.

Then we played the IQ test thingy. Got drenched and gave Matthew a BIG HUG!! Seriously drenched. But the paint on my shirt still wouldn't come off. Ah well...

Well, it started to get boring after we played all the games. And we only got 86 points. Long way to 300. In the end, Shu Yi and gang got the guitar. SORRY REYNA! xP We tired, but we couldn't. Spent the points on Oreo. It was good, okayy..better than nothing :) I played with the square thingy that Reyna had.. it was fun! :)

We fell asleep in the canteen at 2:15 pm..some of us did..not all...ate food after that! Shared cup noodles with Na! :) I did a lot of things with her today..so yea.. :D

Went home and was still wet. My shoes are squeaky and yucky. I think i'm catching a cold..

*sniffs*

Oh oh oh! Thanks Matthew for the souvenir! :) Its really nice and pretty.
I really like it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment