Friday, January 1, 2010

Here comes 2010! :D

Hey :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :D


Its 2010! Haha! I stayed up and watch fireworks :D They're really pretty. I can see fireworks from Hartamas, KL, The Curve and 1U and a lot of places :) I can hear children laughing. Its just so nice. Received a lot of text. And ______ called. Then _____ texted. Then I called ______. And we talked for like 42 minutes. Gonna top up again*stares at phone* slept at 2 something because I can't sleep. Too happy until I can't sleep. I guess..

Woke up at 11 today. My sister barged into my room -.- Cousin came at 11:30 and I still haven't change. Went to Godpa's house at about 3:30 :) TIMOTHY ONG was sleeping! :) Haha! I hope you like your little prezzie, Jennifer :) I chose it and its from Turkey. Watch a funny movie in Godpa's house. Everyone was laughing like crap x) Oh wells..

Tomorrowisgonnabegreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment