Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Life couldn't get any worse

Dang! I didn't go to school today! And its Sarah Chew's BBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG day!!!! And I bloody hell missed it! Gah! (sorry for swearing) I. am. such. a. failure. :( Plus its full dress rehersal for United Nation Day. I have a feeling Kar and Herr is gonna kill me for not being present. And soreeee Tim, you're dancing without a partner D:

Why didn't I go to school?

Ok, I finish doing my homework at 11:35pm. Then I went to the toilet. When I came out, I slip and fell on my FACE! Dude, my FACE!!! All my weight was on my teeth so yea..my front tooth went in.. It was very pain. :( I woke my parents up. I got scolded for being so careless. I was so not my fault! -.- blame the damn rug. I nearly fell because of it the day before yesterday and fell again the next morning and again last night. My lips are swollen and my teeth couldn't stop bleeding. Thank goodness Tim was still awake. He sleeps at 12! :) I bet the 5 of them are already away in Dreamland so I didn't disturb them. THANK YOU TIM WAI!!!!! :D You're a life saver! :) and THANKS MATTHEW for staying up talking to me :) I really needed to talk to someone.

Oh gawd, I woke up from a very very very weird dream. :O Kar quit from being a monitor! And I was so mad at her that I also quit being an assistant monitor. Some other stuff also happened but I forgot what. Sometimes, I really wish that I could record all my dreams and then watch it the next morning. Wouldn't it be great? :D My teeth is better now but not my lips. I look like a duck.

Went into the store room and dribble my basketball for a while and great! I broke a nail. Nice.. -.- Maybe Tim was right, maybe covering my wind chime with the curtain is bad luck. Thats why I tied my curtain up this morning! Haha! :D I'm going to school tomorrow with a mask! Tim's idea again..which is BRILLIANT! Cause I don't want to go to school looking like some retarded duck.

Gonna go to the dentist later.

Gonna do Sarah's birthday post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment