Sunday, January 10, 2010

Live. Laugh. Love. Learn


Hey :)

Today was just another typical, boring Sunday when you wake up at 9 to go to Sunday School and Confirmation class :D I went to church yesterday so I dont have to today :) No confirmation class today! Lucky me.

I chat with Matty Boy after lunch as usual. And I just got skype! haha! still trying to get use to using skype :) We like, send funny pictures and links to each other. Haha! Guess what, Matt send me a picture of Chern Xi in his undies. OMG man! Of all people Chern Xi. He looks like *swears* and he has"big abbs". Nice matt. Pardon me swearing. Matt oh Matt..I will show you "hot girls" one day.. when i get the pictures!

I was planning to go to gym today. But its only for people above 16. I do look like 16 :D of course I didn't sneak in! Oh I saw Dharshen in RSC. Then I followed my dad to KLGCC. And there i saw Matthew Chin :P I wanted to go bowling but then the club is still under renovation. Only the golf course is free. Jeez...I went to play golf with my dad. Haha! I don't know how to play so i just simply hit the ball and it flew! :D Oh yesh i'm pro. The club's toilet is really nice. I went into the sauna :D its so damn hot!

I saw Zhan Yang in Magic Wok restaurant while having dinner.. -.-

Kar, please don't retire! :'( I don't wanna be monitor! Assistant is good enough.. Your ______ is ______ too kayy.... *pouts*

Don't worry Matty, your ______ will reply. sooner or later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment