Friday, January 8, 2010

Leon



HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEON! :D



Its sad that you're not in P class anymore! D: Who ask you to talk so much last year? Haha! It was partly my fault cause I always bully you :D I like sitting with you. You make me feel smart. And don't forget bout your niece which is my baby guitar so that makes us brothers and sisters.. wait.. that ain't good. Cause I'll be another grass. And I don't want to be grass cause I'm douche x) Sorry people, douche and grass language :D

Anyway.... Have an awesome birthday and hope you'll get lots of prezzie! :D And that you won't get tuition classes as birthday present from your parents. I'll try to get you a prezzie. I really don't know what to get you.. :P

IMY Grass/Weed :D
Don't forget to hang out with us :) And come for CF!!! Oh, salt taste salty, Grass :D

notice everything is in green? Cause you're grass!!! and grass is green. Douche is colourless. Hah! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment