Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of S.C.H.O.O.L.!

Hey :)

ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! :D

I woke up at my usual time, 5:30am. And, YAY! school! I was kinda blur so I nearly trip over my loong pants. I planned to have hard boiled egg for breakfast, I planned it yesterday night! It was a failure D: pfft. It was a HALF BOILED egg instead. I don't like half boiled eggs. They're so yuck. I bath after breakfast even though my mom told me not to but oh wells...decided to wear contacts today :D Bus was late as usual. Stupid bus driver -.-

Bus people was REALLY HYPER! I was laughing when these two tiny form 2 kids were talking bout a new bus comer. The bus is a crazy place :)

Got to school LATE!! Ahh! I hate the bus driver. I could just slap his face until he has no face. I was scrambling down the bus then to class. so excited! I SAW MICHELLE WONG and was like screaming! Haha! OMG I MISS YOU!!! No one was in class. Everyone was in the hall cause its raining. Formal assembly. I went into the hall with Eugene Yeo. At least he's late with me :P Its so great to see everyone! Assmebly was loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg.... Desiree got 7As for PMR! :D Yay her!

3 new students in our class. All girls. They are, Beh Shin Yee, Siew En Xin and Tan Hui Woon. I don't really know them YET. Our homeroom is madam Rozita. She's nice :D We get to sit anywhere we like! So I'm sitting with Weanner! Behind Kar and Ash. Sarah and Mich is beside us. Its great to see the crazy Kar :) I miss being crazy with her. Ooh! And she's our monitor this year! Hui Woon is treasurer, Jo is err...the person who make sure the class is clean and everything. I'm assistant monitor! :D well, probationary. Meeting every Monday but I guess there isn't meeting today :) Our class is okay..I guess..Reyna, Eu Jin and Leon (Grass) not with us anymore D: the class feels so empty without them. Plus, I still can't believe that Matt isn't in our school anymore. My head keep on telling me that he isn't in our school anymore but my heart didn't believe. sigh... :( Leon! i miss you the most! I even get to talk to you today! Never mind, I'll find you tomorrow. It ain't fun having Ethan in our class -.- such a flirt I went up set for Maths! Yay! So, my BM is set 3, English set 2 and Maths set 1!

We didnt have maths today. Good news! Madam Intan is teaching set 1 maths! We are so lucky. I love her man! x) English teacher is madam Sheela. She's strict but okay. Madam Ewe was our BM teacher. She's also AWESOME. She's so funny! But she made me re-copy my novel. So not fair. I did everything! :( sigh..We got good teachers these year. Not all subjects but most of it we got the good teachers.

First day of school is always great! :D But I still think that Im form 2. Have to get use to being form 3! PMR year! *screams* Not use to the new form 1s. It feels weird to be senior for the lower sec. I'm getting old! Oh shit, I'm missing one of the pages for my diary.

Lots of work today! Great.. *stares at pile of work* Gotta start wokring now...

No comments:

Post a Comment