Thursday, January 7, 2010

Its Thursday! :D

Hey :)

Ooo..its already Thursday :D Time flies.

I hate it when time passes really slow when you want it to go quickly and when you're having loads of fun, its passes so fast. *looks up into the sky* God, you did this on purpose, didn't you? But thats so mean! :(

Kar and I talked about babies today :) She wanna have 2 babies! Haha! I wanna have 2 babies too :D i want a girl and a guy. Ashley wants 3 babies! She's gonna be really busy :D I know this is weird but, i can't help it. I'm really weird. Sometimes. But these things are like, years away..

I'm still not use to being an assistant monitor. I dont feel like form 3. Oh wells, when the homework comes, i WILL feel like form 3. We have so many projects to do! Ah!

Reyna came and visit us today! I miss her a HELL lot. Luckily I didn't cry :D

Matty and Ah Yip visited yesterday. Ah yip! You didn't grow! :( I'm so disappointed!

I will try to update my blog often :P Sorry if i don't

No comments:

Post a Comment