Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MY CHEWWIE :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!




Sarah! :D
HAPPPEEEE BIRTHDAY!!!! :)
Sorry I couldn't go to school today :( Your card is still with me... oh wells...
I remember how we became close friends! Haha! That time was lame man..We'll just keep it in our memories :)

Have an awesome birthday Chew :D get lots of prezzie and hope your mom will bring you to Starhill. haha! :) I like that place too. God bless! Oh and, good luck in PMR and enjoy being a prefect :D You'll be a perfect prefect :)

'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
And when you're fifteen feeling like there's nothing to figure out
Well, count to ten, take it in
This is life before you know who you're gonna be
Fifteen
-Taylor Swift

I know you love her :DD Haha!

Lots of LOVELOVELOVE :)


can't wait till Saturday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment