Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

Hey :)

OMG its New Year's Eve already? *gasp* Time flies. School's gonna start. The other time I didn't wanted school to end, but now I wish holidays don't end! I have to wake up at 5:30am again! *grunts* *whines*

I couldn't sleep last night :( Asthma attack. Minor one. My mom, lil' bro and sis wasn't sleeping. They were watching Hannah Montana. So I joined them. It was 12am. When I went back to my room, I got a miss call from Michy :) So I ask her to call back. And she did :) Of course. She's still wide awake. Just finish talking to her _______. Haha! We talked about sensitive stuff :) Right Mich? She tells me everthing and I tell her everything. Best friends :D We talked for 28 minutes. Long right? I slept at 1 something :)

Woke up at 9:30am. Meng Kit's text woke me up. Asked me 'bout the outing on Saturday :D So yea, I got up, replied him, and went back to sleep. Have to do all the callings today. Ryan return my call. And talk about sex -.- So i shut him up. Tsk tsk Ryan..I'm gonna tell your mom. Then Zing called. I didn't know Mich was on the line too. Haha! Both of them pakat to bully me. Smack both of you nicely when school starts :P

Afternoon was boring as ever. Had dinner with Sue Yi and family :D Had Japanese food. Now I'm stuffed. They couldn't come to my house today! D: But it New Years Uncle Albert! Ah well.. Had cendol for dessert. I sat in Uncle Albert's car on the way to the cendol place :) Sue Yi, BB and I were like, talking bout a game. And laughing like crazy. I always laugh when I talk to them :D Its like a disease. When we got down, I saw this shop called Babyjaya and started laughing. So did Sue Yi. Yes, I know. We're nuts. While having cendol also laugh :D My family always celebrate New Years with Uncle Albert and family :) Hehe.. Remember Sue Yi, I had beer last year. Haha!

Matty came back from Europe today! *hapee hapee* I missed him a lot! Matty saw his _____ on the plane. Same flight. What a coincidence Matty :) I'm sure you're very happy. Happy until cannot sleep tonight. Doing some catching up with him now :) And he loves to talk about sex. Again! Like Ryan. So I'm gonna smack you this Saturday. Watch out. And you know that I don't like talking bout it. MATT! I don't want the details :D If you do tell me....you know what you'll get :D

I shall upload camp pictures when I get it from Auntie Lin :D There's thousands!

No comments:

Post a Comment