Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Leave Me


Sorry bloggy!! I totally forgotten bout you ): Thanks Matty for reminding me :D


So


Hey :)

I'm back from Thailand and Turkey :D gonna go for camp on the 16 till 20 and Penang from 24 till...someday... :)

Days have been pretty boring. Same old same old. Wake up. No breakfast cuz i wake up at 11..hehe.. Bath. Lunch. TV. Guitar. Books. Dinner. Comp. Matt. Sleep.

I woke up this morning with my hair all over my face. I thought I heard my cousin outside so I went out and the comp repair man was outside. So embarrassing! He's quite cute so yea...Hair messy + weird pjs. Gosh. Then I quickly took a shower :D

Watched Phineas and Ferb again! I'm getting more and more childish.

Gee, there's nothing to blog about... Well, I'll leave you all with this line. And try to figure it out.

" I shouldn't have said what I said. You made me more miserable. I want my life back"

No comments:

Post a Comment