Monday, November 8, 2010

We were both young when I first saw you

Don't you feel great when you ask an old friend
" Hey, do you still remember me?"
And he said
" Why of course! :) I will never forget you"

Michelle had a gathering at her house yesterday. It was suppose to be an all-girls-party but then I have no idea what happened, the guys were invited. WOW. Gay party for the guys i guess? :)

Ethan. James. Steven. Kai Zing. Mun Xin. Jer Weann. Mich. Sarah. Carine. Me! :D

We were suppose to watch The Notebook, a really romantic and SAD movie but end up watching some dumb horror movie instead. Missed call. So freakin scary! I couldn't go to the toilet or bath or go into my room. Couldn't sleep too! :(  and Mun Xin couldn't stop giving me miss calls! Its damn scary Mun Xin! :'( I don't like being alone.

Like I said it was SUPPOSED to be a girls party so we painted nails. Yes the guys too. Well, only Ethan. I painted his toe nails black. He wanted it anyway. It was SO GAY but he liked it. of course there was the cam whoring session.










There they are :) awesome, no?

Yes, then we played with the hair curler. Only the girls did. The guys were SA-ing away in their SA land. Sarah curled Mich's hair while they frizzed my hair. Hey, its cool kay but no picture of it.

And Mich, thanks for the advice and sorry if i was too rude to you when you wanted to see my messages. I didn't mean to. I just don't know what will you guys think of me when you see it and I don't want you guys to hate me for it. I know you were hurt when i was so straight forward. I knew i shouldn't have been. Sorry! :(

School today.
Patriotic Song. I have to admit, I rocked :) Handball and netball, lets not talk about it. 

Basketball and volleyball tomorrow! :) I love love love basketball and screw volleyball. I'm gonna run away when P is playing. ask the sub to play. I sleep. 

Seriously, A walk to remember is a good book. Better than the movie. But its so different in the movie! Jeez, the book is better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment