Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Isabelle.JeansJeans


Thats my new Skype name :) Sarah gave me the idea. Not bad?

English Drama was so awesome today! Form 1s did nursery rhymes. How cute is that?

Form 3s were THE BEST :D like seriously. L class did an impromptu show. I have to admit, even though they came up with the idea the VERY LAST MINUTE, it was hilarious. W class's drama was great. It was a sad and touching story. It was about some mom's sacrifice to her son and so on. Our class was SO SO SO AWESOME TOO! But W beat us flat. So did M. Pfft. M. No, actually its not pfft M, its just pfft one person from M. Not all of you guys. Hey our class was the funniest kayy! With James, Ethan, Mun Xin, Tim, Ryan, Kar and the best of all, Zing. Our story was about some drug thingy. How i wish someone had video the whole thing. Everyone was laughing their guts out except the judges -.- it was so hard for me to narrate too cause i was laughing like crazy back stage.

Sports update! Stupid Woei Cong, you better appreciate this post cause I'm trying to give you as many details as possible.

Girls basketball. Tied with M, 1-1 and won L, i forgotten the score.
Guys basketball. THEY WON ALL! :) They kick asses yo! Esp Zing ;) winknudge someone ;)

Girls Volleyball. LOST ALL! X) haha. Sorry! We don't give a shit bout volleyball. Especially me cause I can't serve for nuts and I tried to run away from the game but Kar, Ash and Sarah will drill me to the earth's core.
Guys volleyball. WON ALL TOO! :) Yes yes, guys are awesome. At times.

I got slap in the face by the volleyball today :(
And today's volleyball match include a lot of swearing. I did most of it. Hey i wasn't the only one kayy -.-  the players we had were so pissing off. They were being such _________( fill in the blanks with the most POLITE word) Jeez.

Thats about it I suppose.

So till then world :)

I like long text messages because I appreciate a complete thought :)

No comments:

Post a Comment