Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I wish my memories came with "√ Save", "メ Delete" and "► Play" buttons

Hello dangerous world :)

Today was pretty awesome, no P-ers? :)

The guys had their boys brigade activities this morning while the girls and the muslim guys did the festival decoration thingy.  Hey hey P! Our 'kolam' was not bad! Sadly, i don't have a picture of it.

Basketball rocked today! :) For P girls i mean. Against W and K today. I didn't expect to win W cause they're really good but we did . K class....i don't know lah! But we won anyway :) But the guys lost the W for basketball :( its okay guys! You did great anyway! :)

WE P GIRLS DON'T GIVE A SHIT BOUT VOLLEYBALL! :) wow i just realize i keep on talking bout P, sorry, I'm so self centered at times. So we lost all the volleyball matches. HAHAH. Don't expect to win. We've been last for the past two years x) So PFFT! But the guys won both the volleyball match. Not bad :)

First Interact meeting today! It was awesome and scary at the same time. So strict!

My friends complain that I have low self esteem. I'm born with it guys. I need some cockiness and ego in me. I shall be cocky from now on. Happy?
Ash said my stump ( cause i tie my hair and it looks like a stump -.-) is growing longer, and I told her imma cut it again! >:D I'm going to Japan to cut it then let it grow again xD Plain lifeless.

I can't wait to go to Japan for some reasons. I don't know why.

Though I'm so tired i think i could die, I'm still gonna watch CSI and call you tonight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment