Saturday, November 6, 2010

I heard your voice on the radio

Do you like books? Cause I know I do :)

I bought another 3 books today. Sorry people. I LOVE books. They're waayyy better than movies. Trust me. Books give you every single little details ;) Then you imagine the characters and the story yourself. Fascinating :)

I could spend hours in Borders just looking for A good book. Yes, A good book. One. Satu. Yi. Ichi. I like the smell and touch of books. And omg I better shut up because I can go on and on and on about book. So ZIP Belles  :X

I went to the gym this morning. I have ABSOLUTELY no idea why was i so lethargic :(  But I like to see the shape of muscles forming on my calf when I run on the treadmill. Its cool :) Thanks to YOU I nearly fall off when replying your text.

ok

BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment