Monday, November 1, 2010

He wouldn't chase after me

Why hello November :)

My blog is one year old! One year passed so quickly, the next thing you know everyone around you are gone and I'm form 4 with new bunch of friends which i hope,won't turn out like those________ (kar please fill in the blanks)

We shall not talk about sad things! :)

BK post exam thingy was first thing in the morning. I have to admit that MCK was pretty good but we still beat them. I think it wasn't fair cause madam didn't really clarify to them properly. LWP did a 4 man show! Ain't that just pro? Eu Jin's singing was good. Wow. But Sek Hao's was better ;) I sucked. I just learnt the song this morning. THIS MORNING.

Helped with the form 2 telematch right after the BK thing. I practically flew! Jon would say FWW :) Their games were way way way better than ours. I feel like a retard. Facis had flour fight! x) But i didn't really help with the clean up. SHHH ;)

Badminton was fun today! :) Oh wait, before that, carrom. Well, we kicked C class's ass. Thats all! I took pictures. Back to badminton. I didn't play for interclass. Ashley saved the damn day! :) and YES! she's back from Japan. Thanks for the little present dear. My badminton skills are NOT BAD! x) haha. Surprisingly. But still not pro enough to beat my siblings. Gosh my 9 year old brother can kick my ass in badminton. Jealous >:(

SOME ADULTS RUINED MY DAY AGAIN! :(( I don't get whats wrong with her. She likes to pick on me.

First, she said my shorts are TOO SHORT. Well my dear, i hope you have eyes cause there are others who wears shorts as short as underwears. But this was on some other day back.

Today, I wore skirt for Bk thing. It wasn't short! Its just because I have long legs thats why it looks short! :(( Jeez, is she just jealous or what?

I got a bruise on my hand cause I hold the badminton racquet wrongly. Ouch. I can't wait for tomorrow. Handball! :)

Chill Leon chill :) I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment