Saturday, October 9, 2010

The world never stops spinning

You know, I have this really really bad habit of playing my guitar and totally forgotten to reply people's text. I'm so sorry Tim! :(

2 more days till PMR is over! ( I have chinese yo!). But for some reasons, it feels like PMR is over. Maybe because the worst part is OVER!!! :D

Hello Maths and KH :) Imma shoot you down on Monday ;) watch out.

Chinese, I don't give a damn bout you. Cause you're just a bitch :)
Sorry Mich and Kar, but my Chinese is just hopeless :P


Sometimes, I look back and thought, what if I never said those things to you, what if I didn't did what I did, or saw what I saw, thought what I thought. WHAT IF. Word of regrets huh? Tell me bout it. But yea, I really wanna know what would happen :)

2 comments:

  1. y so many what IF one? What IF i didn't met you? what will happen i wonder

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life will be sad ;) really sad :)

    ReplyDelete