Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Entertained

Hello Readers! :) If there are any.

One more day till Entrance Exam is over! And Lambert's tomorrow! :) Its my first concert. Yes, I've never been to one. so what?








There's so many things I wanna do after tomorrow

1. Relax
2. Sleep. ohhowmuchimissmybed
3. Go back to guitar classes
4. Get my DSLR
5. HANG OUT! :)  [yes with you guys! <3 ]
6. Make a band? ._.
7. Baking with Ken
8. Hello Music! :)
9. Swim and tennis and basketball
10. You :)

You know, there's this dude who sits behind me during exam, he loves kicking my chair when I'm thinking, kick my hand when i put it behind, sticks his tongue out at the invigilator, pokes me when he's bored, giggles like a girl behind me, STEALS MY FRENCH FRIES ERASER! Grrr... and this dude I'm talking about, had always been behind/in front of me during exams. Whatever the exam is, he's there behind or in front. FOR 3 YEARS STRAIGHT! I just love it when he's in front, cause i throw stuffs and gets to kick his chair :) But its kinda fun having him making fun around :)



Don’t say yes, run away now

I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the backdoor
Don’t wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out and they said speak now
- Speak Now.  Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment