Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Runaway

Hello world! :)

I'm back from the peace and quiet of Tai Ping :) which was so awesome. At first i was complaining that i had to go to the trip but it ended up a hell lot better than what I expected. What I expected was it to be super boring and lonely and SAD because my friends ditch me for good. But then I had the most awesome time of my life :)

We had such a warm welcome when we arrive at Tai Ping. A naked man by the road. Wow. And I'm serious. N.A.K.E.D. like nothing on. no, not even pants and underwear. Just bare. And hell it was so so so disturbing. Until now Mok can't even get it out of his head. Oh gosh :/

First night was horror movies and then gossip girls during bed time :) Jing crashed into Jo and my room. How awesome is that? Second night was Man U game and the game card of Mafia, Healer and Investigator :) slept at 3. Mok and Riyen crashed into our room tonight. Mok was the only guy and his alarm was so damn annoying. Jing-girl-bells :)

All in all, I had the greatest weekend with the greatest people :)  during trips like these, secrets spills out thankyouverymuchethan and you get to know people better. Seriously, I never thought Alex was such a nice guy. We shall have more trips like this next time yo! :)

Little update? Lamberts concert was so awesome! With the right people ;) Adam sounds exactly the same from his songs. So worth going even though the concert was short.

OMG people are you blind? He's too hot to be gay :)



I might get your heart racing
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight
Teenage Dream- Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment