Monday, October 25, 2010

Let go of your past

Hello hello! :)

Post exam started today. But so many people went for the Penang trip! The form 3 classes are like so darn empty. All the fun people left and (some of) the not-so-fun ones stayed. Like me. And they won't be back till Thursday.

We watch this movie called "Every Child is Special". Its a Tamil movie. Pretty cool! Who says tamil movies suck. But it was so so so long winded. The main character is so damn cute! And his teeth reminds me of Daniel Lee's :P  Sorry! :)  The actor Aamir Khan is hot! Can't believe he's 40+ years old. He looks like 30 something. Indian girls go and stalk him! :)

Captainball girls was after lunch. The guys got trashed by L class today. 3-0 if I'm not mistaken. Girls drew with L and lost to K by one damn mark. Oh Reyna Reyna Reyna, why are you not here to save me? I need inspiration from youu! And we need you to win too! :)

Kar got a guitar! So go on and practice what i taught you. And guitar is sexy isn't it? ;)

She just ruined my mood today. Two face bitch. I don't know whats wrong with her. Alright, I'm not saying anymore in case I get more pissed and write more stuff which will make it more obvious. So byee! :)

4 comments:

  1. ahahah! sorry dear! x) you sounded like Mich. and i hope you like this blog post of mine ;) nice teeth he has ;)

    ReplyDelete