Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Breathe

Hey :)

School suck! >:(  We had Sejarah test and it suck! I studied like crap last night! But when i received the paper, I panicked, and forgotten everything. Damn shit right? Got me so pissed.

Surprisingly, even though today's classes were boring, I actually paid attention. Something is really wrong with me these days. I don't know what. I was so messed up during Maths. I need a new Math exercise book and the bookshop wasn't open.

Oh, PJK was fun! Thats the best thing bout today. PJK. :) Kar, Jer, Ash and I played volleyball. Yes, only the four of us. Then suddenly Kar got this BRILLIANT idea.

Kar:" Hey, lets make this game more interesting. Every time you volley the ball, make a snorting sound."

I stared at her with wide eyes. Ash and Jer was like, Ok.  I just watch them play. And it was HILARIOUS! I didn't get to play cause I was laughing really hard whole time. So I got hit by the ball. Later we changed it to animal sound. Jer was so funny with her animal sound. I couldn't volley the ball properly. I had to "miao" when i volley the ball.

Calvin Chew Zhi Shen reads Cecilia Ahern's book! :) And its great to be in touch with Hock Hong again :)



Isabelle:" Whats up, Gene."
Eugene:" The sky la. I swear, people are getting dumber these days :P"

Thank you to my dearest friends for being there for me :) Iheartyouguysforever.

No comments:

Post a Comment