Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blow the Candles :)

Oh no..I'm getting older D:

I HAD AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY IN SCHOOL! :D

Zing started to sing Happy Birthday to me in class. Then Steven came in and sang again. -.- gosh, you guys... KAR YEE! Thank you for your FUNNY PRESENT X) and the card :) Yes Kar, I love the card very much and the present with DKNY all over it. 

Thank you for singing Happy Birthday to me again and again and again. I think it was more then 6 times. And Kar Yee! Thank you for the awesome cake :D It didn't taste like medicine..I really didn't expect you to buy me a cake and celebrate my birthday in school. I feel so appreciated :)

Thank you Meng Kit for the pretty necklace. Its really nice :) And Tim Wai, thanks for the drawing and necklace :) 

Jeremy Chor, thanks for wishing me for nearly 10 times :)

Thanks for all the wishes and hugs and kisses :) and the cake.
My cheek lost its first kiss to Rachel Wing :P

No comments:

Post a Comment