Monday, February 8, 2010

Seperation


Just smile and walk away. Don't look back. Cause I don't wanna see your face anymore. Its hard to not hear your voice and see you. You're just too far away.

This is too much. I can't take it anymore. I sit here,beside the window staring at my phone waiting for a text from you. No matter how long I wait, my phone doesn't vibrate. Its killing me inside.

You don't seem to care anymore. Then maybe I shouldn't too. But I can't help staring at your pictures.

I've got no time for you and you've got no time for me. So just let it be. I knew this will happen. Sooner or later.

Lets just end it here. Ok? Forget me completely. Go our seperate ways.




Just some crap that stuck in my head and I need to get it out :)

ps: I took this photo. Is it pro or what? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment