Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chinese New Year Eve

Hey :)

Ok. I slept at 12 something cause I kept on editing pictures :) Hehe...

I went to play basketball with my old friends today. I was suppose to be there at 9am. Guess what, I woke up at 8:55 am. The damn alarm didn't ring D: So I had to rush, make my bed, make my oat drink, go to the toilet, waking my dad up, change and put my contacts on. The pro-est thing is that, I didn't comb my hair! Thats just pro. To me :P

I couldn't get to the playground at first. Cause I don't know where was it! So Dao Dao had to come and "rescue" me. My friends didn't change at all! They all look the same, act the same, speak the same :) Jing Yang, Zheng Hong, Yi Qian, Darien, Dao, Jun Han and some other dude from other class. Damn you En-Ni, balik kampung at the wrong time D: Basketball was fun but tiring and I over-stretched my muscles :O Hurts okayy.. And I ran out of water. Got tired so I went to sit at the swing :D Swings are fun!

Went to Dao's house after that. Can't believe he and Jing Yang still draw anime. I'm so over those stuff. Plus I have no time :P Dad came and fetch me home. Went to play badminton right after that! :DD Not tired anymore! :)

Came home DEAD and had Pizza for lunch. Ate a hell lot.. Clean my room after I bath. Mom forced me to -.- Took me quite some time to clean my room cause I was dawdling around. Oh, Zing didn't go to school yesterday cause he needs to clean his house! Aha! I only clean my room :)

Skyped with Matt.

Going out for family reunion dinner later.

CNY and Valentine is tomorrow. But to me, Valentine is Single Awareness Day :)

HELL YEAH REYNA CAN FINALLY BLOG!!!! :D *rejoices*


Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment