Thursday, June 17, 2010

Colours of the rainbow



Tsamina mina eh eh
Waka Waka eh eh

Tsamina mina zangalewa
Anawa aa
This time for Africa :)



Haha. I love this song! 
Spain! How could you?! D: You've let everyone down! D: Well I don't watch football but I watched it from the study room yesterday. And gosh, my dad was yelling at the tv! 


Okay. I know I haven't been updating. Sorry! I was lazy busy with projects. Holidays with homework and projects sucks.  


After a few thousand times of Dao Xie asking me to go play basketball, I finally gave in. I really couldn't go! I have gym in the morning. So today I had to cancel gym and play basketball. And hell! My basketball skill is beginning to rust. Or has it? Maybe it has. Cause I SUCK! Seriously. All I did was run, defend and walk around. Pfft. I couldn't even shoot the ball! homg. homg. homg. I feel like crying. Thanks a lot Yi Qian for the new nickname. Air ball queen. Or whatever it is. The were two more but I forgot. :P Thanks Darren for supporting him. *rolls eyes* 


Lunch was Mc Donald with Hong, Dao and Yang. Walked all the way to Mc Donalds. Took the long way. We were kinda bored so Dao and Hong made fun of people's car plate. Lifeless ._.  But it turned out really funny. I think I have 6 packs now x) On the way back, Hong shouted at some old lady who was shouting in the house. Hahaha! OMG. Days of lifeless people. 


Sorry guys, can't go to the zoo with you. 









I wonder when will the movie "The Last Song" be out. I finish reading the book last night. And I cried so badly! :P the ending was so sad! D: But its an AWESOME book :))



Woke up with puffy eyes. O_O






Gotta work on Geo now. Finishing! :D 


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment