Friday, April 9, 2010

The Friday before Sports day

Hey :)

In the picture:
Tim trying to act cute with his lala-pose and Leon looks like he's gonna jump and pound on someone! xD

Tomorrow is sports day. And as y'all know, today is the day that gymrama and march past go crazy over practicing. Not that they don't practice like crazy everyday, but you get what I mean.

Surprisingly, GREEN is leading this year. With 301 points. OMG! And blue is dying D: All the pro people left school.

We have our last house meeting. Madam Intan was like so, bersemangated. Gosh. And Blue house captain gave his speech and all. We all went, GO BLUE HOUSE or WHO'S GONNA WIN?! BLUE HOUSE!!!!! But whatever, I don't think we're gonna win this year. Sorry to say that but, seriously. Green is leading by A LOT! And Red and Yellow are just right behind us. They could take over easily. Damn scary. Red house gymrama is AWESOMELY AWESOME.

We might still have a slight chance. SLIGHT. So, Blue people, BUCK UP! Run for your lives tomorrow! Run like there's no tomorrow! :DD

I'm not doing anything cause I've finished my events. So, I'm there to cheer! :)


GO BLUE!



No comments:

Post a Comment